Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-March-27 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: PA2559
Software Metrics, 7,5 credits
To understand, assess and control software and software development projects, one must be able to measure various aspects of software and its development. The measurement may concern for example the software’s quality, the efficiency of processes and tools, or the productivity of the staff. Measurements make it possible to detect and diagnose problems and to follow up whether various actions have had the desired effect.
The goal of the course is to provide students with the fundamentals of software measurement. Students will acquire knowledge of how measurements can be used to control, manage and predict software development processes. Students will also acquire a basic understanding of measurement processes and an awareness of the problems associated with software measurement, as well as experience in creating measurement models and carry out measurements.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study