Single subject course, 3 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 10%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2610
Data-Driven Security, 3 credits
Organisations today produce a large amount of data. This course covers how to utilize that data for cybersecurity purposes. It covers topics such as how to acquire (e.g., through SIEM) and prepare security data, from collection and storage to management and analysis as well as visualization and presentation, predicting rouge behaviours, and correlate security events. How to use data science to understand and communicate security problems.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study