Advanced Digital Forensics
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2611
Advanced Digital Forensics, 7,5 credits
Companies and their IT systems are affected by advanced intrusions, various ransomware attacks and or thefts of both sensitive and secret information. In case of being compromised companies need to understand their weak points, ways of intrusion and attackers attributes.
The course focuses on developing the student's skills to investigate and analyze complex cyber attacks (Cyber Kill Chain) and to track the threat actor, discover exploited vulnerabilities so that companies can restore data and system integrity.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study