Security Metrics and Risk Management
Single subject course, 2 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 10%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2625
Security Metrics and Risk Management, 2 credits
The goal of the course is to provide attendees with an understanding of how security metrics should talk about the state or degree of safety relative to a reference point. Students should be able to clarify the distinction between managing the technical IT security infrastructure at the operational level and the overall management of an information security program.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study