Adaptive Lean Software Testing
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Course code: PA2579
Adaptive Lean Software Testing, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide elementary understanding about techniques and tools for verification and validation of software in environments where the principles for adaptive, agile, or lean software development are employed. The goal is to provide the student with branch-relevant knowledge about verification and validation that a test engineer shall know about in a modern development environment to foster the development of high quality software of use for IT-development within both industry and society at large.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study