PEN testing and Ethical Hacking
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5891
- Course code: DV2630
PEN testing and Ethical Hacking, 7,5 credits
The course provides in-depth understanding of the penetration testing phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. Penetration Testing course encompasses that the student should learn to understand and discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities in information systems, perform the attacks, check the strength of existing security controls, etc.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study