Behaviour change for sustainability
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-March-27 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: G1N
- Selection: 67% final school grades, 33% Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test (SweSAT)
- Language of instruction: English
- Course code: SL1416
Behaviour change for sustainability, 7,5 credits
Are you interested in learning how to support behaviour change for sustainability? This is half-time distance course that provides learners with a theoretical grounding in, and practical experience of designing, behaviour change interventions for sustainability.
The purpose of educating students in behaviour change for sustainability is to provide organisations and communities with knowledge and skills that are useful for promoting sustainable development. Transitioning towards sustainability is a complex challenge and considering human behaviour is important for succeeding with the transition. The knowledge and skills are applicable in many contexts, such as in commercial or public sector sustainability work, in grass-roots action or in other work seeking to contribute to sustainable development.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study