Foundations for Strategic Sustainable Development
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-March-26
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: English
- Course code: SL2560
Foundations for Strategic Sustainable Development, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student to
• develop knowledge about and understanding of society’s sustainability challenges and the basic reasons for these.
• develop knowledge about and understanding of a structuring and coordinating methodology for strategic sustainable
development, including its scientific foundations.
• develop skills in applying the methodology and in utilizing it in relation to commonly cited concepts, methods and
tools of relevance to Strategic Sustainable Development.
• develop skills in presenting and academic writing.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study