Globalization, Digitalization and Internationalization Strategies
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-October-30 until 2024-January-14
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2613
Globalization, Digitalization and Internationalization Strategies, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide students with a working knowledge of international economics from the perspective of firms and their dependence on the global business environment and macroeconomic conditions. The course also covers the growth of global value chains and other types of internationalization strategies.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study