Innovative and Sustainable Product Development
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2023-October-29
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Education level: GXX
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is Swedish.
- Course code: MT1442
Innovative and Sustainable Product Development, 7,5 credits
In the course the student shall extend the own knowledge in mechanical applied subjects with knowledge of innovative product developing, project management, environmental/sustainable product development and integrated product development. In the course the student obtain knowledge in strategies, concepts and methods for product development and its origin as well as planning from proposed idea in outline construction stage to primary construction stage. The purpose of the course is also for the student to obtain basic tools for analysing different product alternatives from environmental, surroundings and customer demands.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study