Management and Organization of Technology and Knowledge Intensive Projects and Firms
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2023-October-29
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2617
Management and Organization of Technology and Knowledge Intensive Projects and Firms, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to develop broad and deep knowledge and understanding of theories of leadership and teams in knowledge-intensive environments. The aim of the course is to enable students to use the knowledge gained to evaluate their own leadership. Students will develop the understanding of and ability to balance leadership and entrepreneurial roles in relation to an operational role where technology is a central component of the organisation. Upon completing the course, students will be well equipped to analyse and understand leadership in different situations.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study