Economic Analysis of Markets, Firms and Industries
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2023-October-29
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2612
Economic Analysis of Markets, Firms and Industries, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to introduce students to the study of how individuals, policymakers and firms use microeconomic tools and models to analyze and solve real world economic problems. The course aims to enable students to: understand how markets work, apply the analysis of supply and demand for various kinds of goods and services under different market conditions, as well as understand producer and consumer theory.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study