Research Methodology for Sustainability
Programme course, 5 credits
- Period : 2023-October-30 until 2024-April-28
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 12%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: SL2537
Research Methodology for Sustainability, 5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student to (1) develop deepened knowledge about and understanding of different research methods and approaches, specifically within sustainability research, (2) develop competence and skill to critically assess and use appropriate methods and approaches, and (3) prepare for her/his master’s thesis within Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study