Investments, Risk and Uncertainty
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2023-October-29
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2631
Investments, Risk and Uncertainty, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to develop a deeper knowledge of the analysis of financial risk using financial derivatives, real options and portfolio choice theory. The course extends students’ knowledge of how financial markets work and the relationship between capital markets and companies in economic value creation. The course also develops students’ understanding of management of strategic business decisions under uncertainty. Another purpose is to introduce students to methodologies to assess financial risk using R programming.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study