Single subject course, 5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2024-January-14
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 17%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: English.
- Application code: BTH-D5893
- Course code: DV2616
Applied Cryptography, 5 credits
Cryptography is a collective for different methods that are used to modify data with the aim of prevent unauthorized access or modifications to it. As a result, cryptography is an important part of modern cyber security. During this course you will study the basics for different cryptographic methods. In addition, you will also learn how to use them in a practical way in order to increase the security for IT-systems.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study