Security Models and Risk Management
Programme course, 6 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-March-24
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: G1F
- Language of instruction: The course is taught primarily in Swedish, but teaching in English may occur.
- Course code: DV1667
This course is part of a programme and cannot be applied.
Security Models and Risk Management, 6 credits
The aim of the course is to develop students' understanding of key concepts and models in the field of information security, as well as software security through project-based work. In the course the students will analyze safety models and techniques from a risk and consequence perspective.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study