Machine Learning Engineering
Programme course, 6 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-June-02
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 17%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Course code: PA2595
Machine Learning Engineering, 6 credits
The theoretical and practical aspects of applied machine learning are themselves clearly challenging to master. However, even the mastery of these aspects does not prepare one to build interfaces between the model solution and the real world. Moreover, it does not inform development patterns that ensure maintainable and reliable solutions that work as expected and according to specification. The aim of this course is to introduce students to a general machine learning engineering framework, and to provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills to efficiently create maintainable machine learning systems of high quality.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study