Research Methods and Master's Thesis (60 credits) in Software Engineering for Professionals
Programme course, 18 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 10%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1E
- Course code: PA2592
Research Methods and Master's Thesis (60 credits) in Software Engineering for Professionals, 18 credits
The aim of the course is to introduce, discuss and train a scientific approach, to familiarize yourself with current research in a chosen field and to train scientific writing. The student will also receive an introduction to social and ethical aspects of research i Software Engineering.
During the thesis work the student will in-depth knowledge, understanding, abilities and attitudes within the chosen education, as well as the opportunity to apply and synthesize the knowledge acquired during the program.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study