Product and Requirements Management for digital environments
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-June-02
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Course code: PA2578
Product and Requirements Management for digital environments, 7,5 credits
The goal of this course is to offer substantial training in continuous requirements engineering and product management for a digital environment. This includes an understanding of how digitalisation changes the environment that companies and government organisations are operating in and what products and services are going to be transformed into digital forms. The course revisits the business models that digitalisation offers for software-intensive products and services and help participants to increase the understanding of how to increase the economic and organisational benefits from digitalisation. The course prepares the students to handle requirements for software-intensive products in digital environments using cost-efficient methods and processes. The course discusses the challenges that large-scale requirements engineering brings. The course connects to the industrial practice of requirements engineering and product management for software-intensive products and services.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study