Strategy and Control
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-March-25 until 2024-June-02
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: English
- Course code: IY2610
Strategy and Control, 7,5 credits
The aim of the course is to enable students to develop knowledge of theories and models within the fields of strategy and incentive theory and their impact on the long-term performance of a company.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study