Social Sustainability in Product- and Service Development
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-March-25 until 2024-June-02
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Course code: SL2554
Social Sustainability in Product- and Service Development, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide organizations with graduates having knowledge and skills that are useful for promoting social sustainability through product and service development. By product and service development we mean development of any type of offering, including physical products, digital products, services, and any mixture of these. Product and service development has a key role for society’s transition towards sustainability and the social dimension of sustainability is currently under-developed in this context. Improved knowledge and skills in how to systematically and strategically integrate also social sustainability aspects in product and service development makes more optimized, whole-systems solutions possible.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study