Adaptive Lean Software Testing
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-June-02
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Application code: BTH-D5924
- Course code: PA2579
Adaptive Lean Software Testing, 7,5 credits
This course focuses on adaptive lean software testing and equips you with the skills you need for the future. The course is key to understanding and mastering the latest techniques and tools for software validation and verification in an agile and lean development environment. In the course, you will get hands-on knowledge that is directly applicable and makes you a valuable test specialist in the software industry.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study