Economic Analysis of Technology and Innovation
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-September-02 until 2024-November-03
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: IY2611
Economic Analysis of Technology and Innovation, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide students with knowledge of the drivers of innovation and technological change in addition to how new technology and technological change influences the conditions of competition and strategy.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study