Applied Competition and Market Analysis
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-November-04 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: IY2620
Applied Competition and Market Analysis, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to develop the students’ ability to work with empirical models to investigate the value of data based on different questions related to competition and market situations for different types of companies and market. Students will conduct and report various empirical analyzes based on previously reviewed theory to answer typical strategic questions a company faces.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study