Computational Engineering 2:1
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-September-02 until 2024-November-03
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: MT2560
Computational Engineering 2:1, 7,5 credits
Student acquires in-depth knowledge and develops skills to apply the semi-analytical and numerical methods for computational engineering analysis for decision support in product development.
Students develop their ability to formulate theoretical models and these derive appropriate mathematical equations, and solving them using appropriate methods.
The student will receive an in-depth understanding of how existing calculation software works and an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of these.
Students will increase their ability to self-develop complementary software for custom applications.
Students increase their ability to apply scientific information and train their ability to communicate scientific facts.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study