Research Methodology with emphasis on Engineering Science
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-November-04 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1F
- Course code: MT2521
Research Methodology with emphasis on Engineering Science, 7,5 credits
The goal of the course is to give a fundamental introduction to modern approach to science, particularly to nature and engineering sciences. The course gives also an insight on history and philosophy of science and how the scientific methods could be applied in electrical and mechanical engineering. After the course the students should be able to curry on research projects and write a scientific report.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study