Applied Cloud Computing and Big Data
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-September-02 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Course code: PA2577
Applied Cloud Computing and Big Data, 7,5 credits
The mobile and connected world of today generates a large amount of data that needs to be managed, analysed, and linked. This is often done on the cloud. The development, deployment, and management of this is called Cloud Computing. The purpose of this course is to offer a wide background about designing, developing, deploying, testing, and monitoring a cloud solution, specifically with a focus on big data problems.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study