Research methodology in industrial economics
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-November-04 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: AXX
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: IY2596
Research methodology in industrial economics, 7,5 credits
The aim of this course is to provide students with knowledge of theories of science and research methodology for both qualitative and quantitative studies in industrial economics. This includes formulating research problems, process selection and design of the research approach and design, as well as critically evaluate different research designs. The student will, after this course, have acquired the knowledge of how to conduct and report a scientific study.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study