Master's Thesis (120 credits) in Industrial Economics and Management
Programme course, 30 credits
- Period : 2025-January-20 until 2025-June-08
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, full-time
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A2E
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2627
Master's Thesis (120 credits) in Industrial Economics and Management, 30 credits
The main objective of the course is to prepare students for doctoral studies, advanced analysis and/or development work. The student is required to independently plan, execute and produce a master’s thesis with a view to contribute to current research and address societal challenges. The student is also required to critically evaluate and provide constructive feedback on other master’s theses.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study