Basic System Verification
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2025-March-31 until 2025-June-08
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: G1F
- Language of instruction: Swedish
- Course code: PA1417
Basic System Verification, 7,5 credits
The course aims to introduce system verification and testing. The course deals with test methods, strategies and test environment. It also includes a discussion about how testing groups can be organized and how the test group works with other parts of the system development group. Testing of software systems is a complex and important part in getting a working system delivered to users. Expertise in system verification and testing is and will be sought after.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study