Research Methodology in Computing
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2025-September-01 until 2025-November-02
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: G2F
- Language of instruction: English
- Course code: PA1478
Research Methodology in Computing, 7,5 credits
The objectives of the course are to introduce, discuss and practice a scientific approach, to get acquainted with current research in a specific area and to practice scientific writing. A key issue in software engineering and computer science research is the development, evaluation and comparison of methods, tools, languages, design and algorithms and how these affect different systems, organizations and humans. This course introduces research methodologies that make such an evaluation and comparison possible. The student is also introduced to societal and ethical aspects of such research and evaluations and gets initial experiences in planning, conducting and reporting a research project.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study