Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2026-August-31 until 2026-November-01
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The course is taught primarily in Swedish, but teaching in English may occur.
- Course code: DV2582
Malware Analysis, 7,5 credits
The aim of the course is to enable students to learn how to analyse harmful and malicious software in a safe way. Such analysis is the first step in a systematic approach to prevent or neutralise malware. The focus is on analysis of the advanced methods used in the manufacturing of so-called “cyber arms” and the practical countermeasures to detect and neutralise them.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study