Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2027-November-01 until 2028-January-16
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2620
This course is part of a programme and cannot be applied.
Software Security, 7,5 credits
The main objective of this course is to, in a secure and controlled environment, teach students to understand and how to address various software security problems. During this course the students will gain knowledge (both theoretical and practical) in various kinds of software security problems, and techniques that could be used to protect the software from security threats. The students will also learn to understand the” modus operandi” of adversaries; which could be used for increasing software dependability. Experience with C/C++ programming in a UNIX environment or related is desirable.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study