Insurance for international students

All students in Sweden are covered by the Personal Injury Insurance while they’re on the university’s premises. International students are also covered by the Student IN insurance, which is a complement to the Personal Injury Insurance. The insurances give International students a 24-hour coverage.

Read more about Student IN