Corona virus update
Information concerning the corona virus
This information is updated 15 June.
In order to maintain legal requirements Blekinge Institute of Technology is accessible to the public. Contact BTH’s reception via +46 455 38 50 00.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when being sick even when you have mild symptoms. See more information on Vårdguiden 1177 Blekinge
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm or use a tissue.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
If you are planning to travel
- If you are planning to travel we remind you to follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency. Information is available here.
Testing and infection tracing
- We encourage everyone who has symptoms to get tested. In addition to the instructions on infection tracing that the care provides, there is no obligation to inform whether you are infected or not. However, we recommend that you inform your nearest line manager or programme manager if being infected.
- Help prevent the spreading of rumours and speculation. Seek credible sources, be source critical and do not share uncertain information. See below links to our authorities.
- Keep in mind that information about a person’s health status is sensitive personal information that must not be spread.
- External staff, e.g. from cleaning companies and restaurants, working on BTH premises, are requested to follow our general advice, see above.
Students and staff are asked to follow this page, which is updated frequently.
The authorities’ advice and recommendations are regularly updated below.