Information for students
This information is updated 13 July.
This information is being updated regularly – please visit this page frequently.
BTH’s campus is open from 15 June. We follow the recommendations of the Public Health Authority and therefore plan to have a mixed activity this autumn, ie both on campus and digital studies.
BTH has decided the following. However, this may change if circumstances require.
- Campus Gräsvik is open via the entrance in building A, Monday to Friday between 8 AM and 3.30 PM.
- How examination will be carried out during the resit period in August, please see information on the Student Portal and in Canvas.
- Teaching in study period 1 (weeks 36–44) will be a mixture of digital and campus teaching. First year students will have campus-based lessons every week – others more rarely.
- Students in the Master’s programme with English as the language of instruction will have digital teaching during study period 1 (week 36-44).
- For students in risk groups for Covid-19, individual solutions are made. More information about this can be found on the Student Portal.
- In September 2020, decisions will be made for study period 2 and onwards.
- Students can access our computer rooms through remote connection, which means that they can connect from home to an individual computer at BTH and thus take advantage of the software available. More information on the Student portal.
- BTH library is planning to re-open for students in August. Meanwhile our library can be reached online. Follow link for more information.
- All student support services can be reached even if campus is closed. More information on the Student portal.
- It is important that you as a student stay up to date regarding your studies. You will find more information and tips regarding distance learning on the Student portal.
- Information from Blekinge Student Union
- BTH is in contact with students currently on exchange studies. If you have not been contacted and have questions please contact Björn Leijonbielke, e-post: email@example.com or phone 0455-38 56 08.
- Students who are abroad are urged to register on the Swedish list at UD for updated information from the embassy: Swedish list – Sweden abroad.