Information for students
Information for students
BTH has decided the following for the students. However, this may change if circumstances require. Please, visit these information pages regularly.
If you have corona related questions, you are welcome to contact the Student Union’s vice chairman: email@example.com
This applies to students autumn 2021
- We will partly return to campus teaching in study period 1 and study period 2 (weeks 35-43 and 44-02). It will be a mixture of campus teaching and digital teaching.
- Teaching of groups with a maximum of 30 students (applies in study period 1) and a maximum of 45 students (applies on study period 2) is preferably performed on campus.
- Teaching of larger groups than above will be performed digitally.
- All students will have campus teaching but we will prioritize the novice students.
Specific information for newly admitted Master’s students aiming to start their studies by the autumn semester of 2021. See our FAQ for more information.
Vaccination against COVID-19
If you are a new student who has just arrived in Sweden:
- You can make an appointment here in the Blekinge Region to receive your first dose if you haven’t yet received one.
- You can also make an appointment for the second dose here in the Blekinge Region. Bring some kind of verification that you have received the first dose.
How to make an appointment
Please, call a health care centre to make your appointment. The health care centre closest to BTH’s campus in Karlskrona is “Wämö vårdcentral”. See map and location here
Call +46 455 73 54 30. Telephone hours: 07:30-16:30 Monday-Friday.
The EU Digital COVID Certificate can only be issued to persons with a Swedish social security number.
- The library is open for studies and for lending books.
- Information about the library, such as opening hours and the digital library.
Face masks for use at examination and other occasions
- Face masks, gloves and cleaner are available when needed.
- Hand cleaner is available at all entrances.
- Public computer rooms will gradually re-open. Computer rooms available for students on Campus Gräsvik are H320, H321 and H322.
- All other computer rooms are accessible through remote connection.
- It is important that you are updated regarding your studies. You will find more information and tips about online studies and student support on the Student Portal.
The Student Union
- The Student Union’s pub is open and the union’s activities now have normal opening hours.
- Information from Blekinge Student Union
- Students who are abroad are urged to register on the Swedish list at UD for updated information from the embassy: Swedish list – Sweden abroad.