Information for students
Information for students
BTH has decided the following for the students. However, this may change if circumstances require. Please, visit these information pages regularly.
If you have corona related questions, you are welcome to contact the Student Union chairman, Arian Watti: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Master's student autumn 2021
Specific information for newly admitted Master’s students aiming to start their studies by the autumn semester of 2021. Read our FAQ for more information.
Current Master's students
NEW! Vaccine against COVID-19
- Students will get their COVID-19 vaccine through their health care center. Vaccine phase 4 (persons aged 18–59 who do not belong to a risk group) starts in May.
- If you’re not registered in Blekinge, if you’re staying here temporarily or if you don’t have a Swedish social security number you still have the right to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in Blekinge.
- It is your own responsibility to contact a health center when it is your turn to be vaccinated. You will find more information in the preliminary vaccination plan. The vaccination against covid-19 is free.
Learning and examination in spring semester
- All students have digital teaching in study period 3 and study period 4.
- Examination in study period 3 and study period 4 will be digital.
NOTE! Where it is necessary for the student to be physically present during the examination, it will be conducted physically on site on campus. This only applies to a minority of examinations.
- It is important that you are updated regarding your studies. You will find more information and tips about online studies and student support on the Student Portal.
Face masks for use at examination
- Face masks, gloves and cleaner are available when examination is conducted. This is available upon request.
Areas open to students and opening hours
The areas at the restaurant Bistro J, building J, and outside Makerspace in building H is open to students. Opening hours are 08:00-21:00 Monday-Sunday. The buildings J and H are accessible with BTH card.
Building B is open to students. Opening hours are 08:00-21:00 Monday-Sunday. Building B is accessible with BTH card.
It is extremely important that you minimize your contacts with others – both on campus and outside. If you work in groups with other students, make sure the group does not exceed 4 people, and avoid contact with other student groups.
- The library is open for studies and for lending books. Information about the library, such as opening hours and the digital library.
- A BTH card is needed to access the library and to the study places in houses H and J. Students who do not have a BTH card can call the reception at 08:00-16:00 at 0455-38 50 00 to make an appointment to arrange a card. If you can study off campus, you don’t need your BTH card now.
- Public computer rooms are closed from 31 August. For the time being, there are no campus-based computers available for new students.
- Students can access our computer rooms through remote connection, which means that they can connect from home to an individual computer at BTH and thus take advantage of the software available. More information on the Student Portal.
The Student Union
- The Student Union’s pub is closed.
- Information from Blekinge Student Union
- Students who are abroad are urged to register on the Swedish list at UD for updated information from the embassy: Swedish list – Sweden abroad.