Information to staff
BTH management continuously monitors the corona outbreak and follows information from mainly the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Public Health Authority.
Staff should, as far as possible, work from home. Exceptions from this are planned in consultation with your nearest line manager.
- Staff who are sick should report sick in accordance with normal routines and should not visit BTH’s campus.
- Staff should not return to BTH’s campuses until at least two days after completely free from symptoms.
- Only necessary business trips can be made, but should be completely avoided to those regions with special restrictions.
- As an alternative to business travels, digital meetings should to the greatest extent possible be conducted.
- On international business trips all recommendations must be followed and a risk analysis should be carried out together with your line manager.
- Staff abroad are urged to register on the Swedish list at UD for updated information from the embassy: Swedish list – Sweden abroad