Workshop om hållbar mobilitet
Tid: 18 september 2017 09:00-13:00
Plats: Campus Gräsvik
On the 18th of September we offer an inspirational transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary panel discussion and action day (workshop) for exceling the sustainable development and co-evolution of knowledge and behavior change for a climate-resilient and sustainable city.
The Challenge – One of the greatest environmental and societal challenges cities face today lies in mobility. People need an extensive network of vehicles and transportation systems to uphold societies and economies. Cars, Buses, Trains, Trucks, Boats and other modes of transport are each leaving their permanent mark on the environment. Challenges are evident at a local level: too much idle capacity of cars, traffic, lack of parking spots; and a global level increasing of CO2 (nearly one-third of global CO2 emissions comes from the transport of people and goods), oil-extraction pollutions, landfills, and oil-wars.
Venue: Room J1620, BTH
9:00 – 10:15 Key Note Speakers and Panel Discussion:
- SustainTrans Research team at Blekinge Tekniska Högskola. (http://www2.bth.se/bloggar/sustaintrans/)
- Uniti – Electric City Cars for better life http://www.unitisweden.com/
- Freelway – Efficiency and Sharing Economy Mobile App for Sustainable Transport http://www.freelway.com/
- Einride – Electric Self-Driving Truck (to be confirmed) https://einride.eu/#/
- Others to be confirmed within regional transport system actors
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 -12:00 Workshop: Co-Creating the Future of Sustainable Transport.
12:00 – Lunch
The event is free of charge and with limited capacity of participants.
Please register your participation via email to email@example.com, via Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/271529550009947 or get your ticket at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/future-of-mobility-in-karlskrona-tickets-37047648514