CTCC: Get coaching from experts – free workshop
Tid: 5 november 2018-6 november 2018 (heldag)
Plats: Campus Karlshamn
What is CTCC? Creative Traditional Companies Cooperation:
Free online course in creative innovation aimed for small and medium sized companies.
Upon completion of this course participants will:
- Develop creative problem solving skills using the basic elements of the creative process.
- Examine qualities of a creative environment in real world settings.
- Recognize the inherent creativity in yourself and others.
- Identify characteristics of a creative person that relate to yourself.
- Evaluate an idea using the creative product criteria.
- Certification for successfully completing the online course.
Venue: BTH, Campus Karlshamn, Sweden
Information om EU-projektet CTCC – Creative Traditional Companies Cooperation
CTCC is a non-profit project, part-financed from the European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) within the South Baltic Programme 2014-2020.
CTCC consortium consisting of 10 direct partners and more than 30 associated partners aims at enhancing innovation capacity and improving innovation performance within product, service, processes or market portfolios of traditional sector Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises SMEs. Together with creative people from the Creative Industries (design, architecture, adverting and software & games) we work for you – our target group – traditional sector SMEs from the South Baltic Sea Region (SBSR) covering coastal regions of Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden until 30 June 2020. In this, we contribute to Blue and Green Growth in the Region and the EU.