Lean council formed at BTH
Mats Nilsson, Lena Prinselaar, Annelie Runesson-Ottosson, Mats Walter. Photo: Tobias Larsson
BTH has been participating in Produktionslyftet as one of eight universities in Sweden. In BTH assignments have included responsibilities for the south region (Skåne-Blekinge).
BTH aim now is to widen our engagement regarding Lean, and not only direct us towards Produktionslyftet stakeholders. The goal is tthat BTH should be involved and contribute in projects of lean character within the larger manufacturing companies and organizations with a focus on service and service development. This via a closer collaboration between BTH, industrial and public sectors.
As a starting activity, a lean council is established at the university (with the Department of Mechanical Engineering as a host), and with following participants:
- Lena Prinselaar, BTH, project leader
- Annelie Runesson-Ottosson, Blekinge County Council
- Mats Nilsson, Dynapac Compaction Equipment
- Mats Walter, BTH, Head of Mechanical Engineering
- Tobias Larsson, BTH, Professor Product Development
- Lars Bengtsson, BTH, Professor Innovation Management
The intention is for the lean council in its dialogues create the platform that will form the network's growth.
For more information: Lena Prinselaar, Project leader, 0455-385538, firstname.lastname@example.org.