Sustainable Maritime Cluster – Case of GoLNG Project
Join us for a discussion on Sustainable Maritime Cluster – Case of GoLNG Project, followed by corporate lunch and breakout meetings.
Objectives and Programme
- Discuss and assist officials representing academia, government and industry on the subject of Sustainable Maritime Cluster.
- Discuss in breakout sessions with us about your business idea or challenge that we could assist you with.
When: April 25, 2019 (09.00 – 17.00)
Where: Karlskrona (details to be shared soon)
- 0900 – 1130 Talks on what is a sustainable maritime cluster and how is Sweden contributing.
- 1200 – 1330 Corporate Lunch
- 1400 – 1500 Breakout sessions for entrepreneurs and companies interested in business partnership
Corporate Lunch and Breakout Meetings:
Blekinge Institute of Technology in cooperation with Creative Traditional Companies Corporation (https://www.movecreative.eu) project invites all interested companies for a business lunch, followed by breakout sessions. We invite entrepreneurs and small-medium companies from the following industries:
- Tourism industry
- Maritime industry (transport and logistics, shipbuilding, yachting and landing, cruise and ferry industry)
- Environmental sustainability industry ( recycling, wind, solar power, biogas, etc.)
- Creative industry (gaming, games for education, advertising, digital design and etc.)
In a relaxed atmosphere, we will briefly introduce the companies to the possibilities of cooperation and development of new business models as well as product and service prototypes within the scope of the project in the period April 2019 – April 2020. During the project:
- You can realize the ideas free of charge
- Get to know other companies from Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden
- Learn and network from our workshops planned in October 2019 in Szczecin (PL) January 2020 in Rostock (DE) and April 2020 in Klaipeda (LT).
All interested parties should register by e-mail, no later than 12 am, April 24, 2019.
Please email including the below information:
- Will attend talks: Yes/No
- Will attend corporate lunch: Yes/No
- Special request for food (if any)
- Will attend breakout session: Yes/No