In case of an emergency
In case of Emergency
In an emergency – dial 112 to alert the ambulance service, fire brigade or police.
In case of serious events which are not emergencies, contact your line manager.
In non-emergency events which concern premises, equipment and suchlike, report the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of fire
- Warn and rescue anyone in danger.
- Alert the rescue services – dial 112.
- Extinguish the fire.
- Evacuate the premises, close the doors. Do not use the elevators.
- Direct people to the assembly point.
- When the rescue services arrive, the incident commander takes over.
The incident commander decides when it’s safe to re-enter the premises.
Emergencies at nights
For emergencies (leakage, alarm, broken windows and doors etc) at night or on the weekends, contact the building supervisor:
On-call building supervisor Karlskrona:
Day time: +46 (0)455-30 33 90
Out of hours: +46 (0)455-30 51 51
On-call building supervisor Karlshamn:
Day time 07:30–16:30:
+46 (0)454-811 67, Marie Svanberg
Out of hours: +46 (0)454-819 00
For non-emergencies concerning premises, equipment and suchlike, report the problem to email@example.com