Quality Assurance of Security Aware Applications
Single subject course, 6 credits
- Period : 2022-January-17 until 2022-June-05
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Education level: A1N
- Welcome letter: Link to welcome letter from responsible teacher will be posted here no later than 3 weeks before the course begins.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5855
- Course code: PA2586
Quality Assurance of Security Aware Applications, 6 credits
The purpose of this course is to show how fundamental testing practices are applied in the context of secure software development. The student will learn to integrate automated software testing with different approaches to verify software security, leveraging theories from continuous quality assurance in software development, as well as security best practices.
The course is adapted to give a solid introduction to non-testing experts with an interest in software security, and addresses both how professionals (developers, managers, decision-makers) can incorporate security into the quality assurance process of their products/service.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study