Advanced Digital Forensics
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-January-17 until 2022-June-05
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Education level: A1N
- Welcome letter: Link to welcome letter from responsible teacher will be posted here no later than 3 weeks before the course begins.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5857
- Course code: DV2611
Advanced Digital Forensics, 7,5 credits
Companies and their IT systems are affected by advanced intrusions, various ransomware attacks and or thefts of both sensitive and secret information. In case of being compromised companies need to understand their weak points, ways of intrusion and attackers attributes.
The course focuses on developing the student's skills to investigate and analyze complex cyber attacks (Cyber Kill Chain) and to track the threat actor, discover exploited vulnerabilities so that companies can restore data and system integrity.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study