Strategic Planning for Sustainability
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-February-12
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1F
- Course code: SL2550
Strategic Planning for Sustainability, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student to (1) develop deepened knowledge about and understanding of strategic thinking and planning for sustainability, (2) develop deepened knowledge about and practical understanding of how a methodology for strategic sustainable development can be used to structure and coordinate this work,
and (3) develop leadership skills through team work.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study