Requirements Engineering and Product Management
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: PA2591
Requirements Engineering and Product Management, 7,5 credits
The course focuses on basic and advanced knowledge and skills within continuous requirements engineering and product management in large-scale development of software intensive systems and products in a changing and cost sensitive reality. The course provides the students with both a theoretical and practical application of methods and techniques for requirements engineering and product management.
The course also looks at product management and its relation to innovation and requirements engineering.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study