Statistics and Econometrics
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2615
Statistics and Econometrics, 7,5 credits
The purpose of this course is to enable students to acquire advanced knowledge in econometrics, specifically regression analysis. The course provides a deeper understanding of cross section, panel and time series data. The emphasis of this course will be on models and methods for the analysis of panel data. The purpose of the course is to provide students with an indepth understanding of inferential theory from a statistical as well as economic perspective.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study