Computer Aided Design and Drawing Standards, part 1
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2022-October-30
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Education level: G1N
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is Swedish.
- Course code: MT1510
Computer Aided Design and Drawing Standards, part 1, 7,5 credits
During the course the student obtain knowledge of how modern systems for construction work and product development are used, moreover so when creating solid models and compilation of these. In the course the student also obtain basic knowledge in technical drawing and standards regarding this area.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study