Single subject course, 5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: DV2616
Applied Cryptography, 5 credits
The main objective of this course is for students to learn how to use cryptographic algorithms and protocols to protect data in transit and at rest from unwanted interference. Participants in this course will gain knowledge that helps them enhance the security of applications and services that are used and/or developed in their organization.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study