Single subject course, 5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Education level: A1N
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5861
- Course code: DV2616
Applied Cryptography, 5 credits
The main objective of this course is for students to learn how to use cryptographic algorithms and protocols to protect data in transit and at rest from unwanted interference. Participants in this course will gain knowledge that helps them enhance the security of applications and services that are used and/or developed in their organization.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study