Security for Critical Infrastructure (Operational Technology)
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Education level: A1N
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5862
- Course code: DV2617
Security for Critical Infrastructure (Operational Technology), 7,5 credits
The course aims to provide students with the skills of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) threats analysis including Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), exploits, supply-chain attacks, wipers (destroyers), and ransomware that are often used in the cyberattacks against critical infrastructure.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study